Friday, August 19, 2016

Cover Challenge #5 BITE CLUB (The XOXO Files)

The cover for the first book in the series (published by Samhain but soon to be back in my hot little hands) was done by the wildly talented Kanaxa. I liked it a lot at the time, but I'm neutral as to whether to keep that concept or change it out entirely.

So this is another one that could potentially turn into a two-book deal?

I wish I could be a little more definite about what I want, but I honestly don't know. What I can tell you is these books are fast-paced and funny. This is light-hearted stuff not serious gory vampire stuff.

Anyway, here's the blurb:

Fraser Fortune and the production crew for The Mysterious reality show are headed to Gnarlbone, Massachuttes, the vampire capitol of North America--much to the dismay of newest team member Dr. Drew Lawson.

Drew is putting everything on the line to see where the instant and powerful connection between him and Fraser might lead. He wasn't expecting destination Transylvania, USA.

Sometimes romance bites.

And again, if you'd like to read the excerpt from the original book, Mummy Dearest, it's right here. Oh, and there's a little bit of a trailer on this page at the very bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment